Single Entrepreneurs Message Board › Special Offer from the Napoleon Hill Foundaition!

Special Offer from the Napoleon Hill Foundaition!

Dave P.
CEOspaceLB
Group Organizer
Costa Mesa, CA
If you are familiar with the name, Napoleon Hill, you are about to be excited beyond belief.

If you do not, you should immediately go to google or Wikipedia because you'll get excited too!

The Napoleon Hill Foundation will celebrate 75 Years of 
THINK & GROW RICH!

If you're the kind of person that enjoys amazing contacts and an extremely positive environment (and you enjoy saving money when you can) Take Action to get as many tickets for you, your staff, your family, friends and the clients that you want to gift something incredibly unique.    THIS is a gift for which you will always be remembered!

It's as low as $97  (for the next 4 days only) then it will go to $149!

bit.ly/PMeEnC

Here are the details...

Keep in mind, rare opportunities are only available to those who take action... take action NOW.

The Think and Grow Rich 75th Anniversary International Summit is happening this year on October 25th, 26th, and 27th in San Diego – right in our own backyard!

And (get this!) they’ve hand-selected me to be one of only a few up-and-coming Speakers to share the stage with Industry Icons.

If you know me well, which you probably do, you know that this is a huge honor for me to be recognized for the work I do in support of entrepreneurs everywhere.

Because you are part of our entrepreneur community, you will have access to pick up your ticket at a highly discounted rate.   Old school sales attempts use the tired old statement, "I have a limited number of discounted tickets to this event"

Brian Tracy often quotes my good friend Bob Protor when he says, "Think and Grow Rich has created more than 1 million millionaires over the years."

You could be next!

Why not put yourself in that kind of atmosphere for just a day!   Granted, CEO Space offers you 50 days per year.    This is something uniquely different, even if for only one day!

Why not immerse yourself in the same atmosphere as others who are like minded?

It's always great to get "belly-to-belly with success!   That's the uniqueness of CEO Space.  With this event, you have the ability to network with, a very good collection of trainers!

This is a once-in-a-lifetime event that has pulled together over 30 of today’s most influential Speakers, Authors, and Thought Leaders ON ONE STAGE!

And, they WILL teach YOU their principles of success and prosperity.

Here’s a partial list:

*Berny Dorhmann (The only one on the panel that actually knew Napoleon Hill

*Sharon Lechter

*Les Brown

*Lisa Nichols

*Loral Langemeier

*Mark Victor Hansen

*Marci Shimoff

*Jay Abraham

*Lisa Sasevich

*Larry Winget

*Rita Davenport

*Michael E. Gerber

*TR Garland

*Cynthia Kersey

*Greg S. Reid

*John Assaraf

possibly more…

A jam-packed stage!  Each of these people are speaking live.

Many impressive people are going and you should too.

Oh yeah…and for you it's as low as $97 bucks (for the next 4 days)!

bit.ly/PMeEnC

Just like CEO Space, there is  NO SELLING FROM STAGE!

So, you’ll be able to feel comfortable knowing that attending

is well worth your time investment – because it’s 3 days full

of content and education.

Each of the speakers have agreed to deliver presentations

that have NEVER been heard before, and will talk about the

lessons they’ve learned from life and Think and Grow Rich

that have brought them to superstar status – because they

want you to do the same.

The sole purpose of this event is to honor the work that has sold

over 75 million copies and is the most influential success and

achievement book of ALL TIME!

And, YOU will have a chance to “Mastermind with the Masters”

during lunches, dinners, group sessions, and even private sessions.

Don’t worry.  No matter where you are in the world, you can

participate too!  Just go to the link below to find out how:

bit.ly/PMeEnC

Even if you cannot go to this live event, head over to the

site because you won’t believe what they’re giving away for FREE!

To Success!
Dave Phillipson

P.S. Please help represent a positive atmosphere and show the Foundation that you are grateful for the opportunity.  Click the FORWARD button on this email and keep it going!

Go to bit.ly/PMeEnC and grab your tickets while they still are available and help others get theirs!