addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Single Parents - Divorced Adults Group Message Board › Challenge: Say something good about your ex...

Challenge: Say something good about your ex...

A former member
Post #: 8
I wrote a letter to my ex today telling her the things I appreciated about her. I tried to focus on the things that brought pleasant memories and not let my brain take me down the wrong road. My ex is a great mother, she has a great heart for healing the ill and was a strong influence in who I became over the course of 27 years. That's pretty good at this stage of my healing process.
Cindy R
user 26664792
Oregon, WI
Post #: 4
I will always be grateful to my ex husband for our smart, caring and beautiful daughter.
Jose` P.
user 26886202
Madison, WI
Post #: 1
My ex gave me three wonderful kids. for that I will always admire her.
I will always care for her and her well being, I just can't be with her.