December 31, 2010 · 7:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
Let's ring in the New Year together. Please bring lots of smile and some food/drink to share.
All ideas are welcome, and here are some of mine:
- I will order some Chinese Sky Lanterns for each of us. We can write our wishes on them, light them up and watch them rise up into the sky, very pretty.
- Does anyone have the game Twister? Especially for the kids, heck...also for the adults :)
- Ground fireworks, Sparklers (I will get some, you can add to the collection if you like)
- I have the game Taboo, Balderdash, Farkle, Left Right Center (bring a bunch of quarter for that one)
- Maybe some champagne and sparkling juice for the kids (anyone?)