addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Single Parents - Divorced Adults Group Message Board › Promised recipe

Promised recipe

A former member
Post #: 3
My recipe from Saturday night, as requested - I appreciate the compliment. I had a nice time - thank you.

French Quarter Cheese Spread
1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1 tbs grated onion
1 tsp minced garlic

1/4 cup butter, cubed
1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp prepared mustard
1 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
Assorted crackers

1. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, onion and garlic. Transfer to a serving plate, shape into a 6-inch disk. Set aside.

2. In a small saucepan, combine the butter, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce and mustard. Cook and stir over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Remove from the heat; stir in pecans. Cool slightly. Spoon over cheese mixture. Serve with crackers.