addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Single Parents - Divorced Adults Group Message Board › Does anyone want to go out this weekend? Ideas?

Does anyone want to go out this weekend? Ideas?

Laura
user 6540411
Group Organizer
Madison, WI
Post #: 91
Anyone can actually post an event on our calendar, but if someone wants to email me the details (who, what, when, etc.), I will get it posted.

I may hook up with you guys, but I am planning to go see Eddie Butts again on Friday. They are playing at the Badger Bowl starting between 9:30-10:00. (Call me obsessed, but I love that band and don't get to see them that often, and it doesn't look like they'll be around Madison for a while after this.) So if anyone wants to meet me there later, let me know.

A former member
Post #: 8
Oh, I did like that Eddie Butts, should we take a vote? I am not super picky!
Laura
user 6540411
Group Organizer
Madison, WI
Post #: 92
Or we could make an executive decision. Or we could do both?
Optimistic C.
OptimisticChris
Madison, WI
Post #: 2
I'm in... and I have a membership card laughing

Drop me a line if you would like me to be there with you at 7pm.

Chris

Laura
user 6540411
Group Organizer
Madison, WI
Post #: 93
Brad/Sara/Chris/Scot: Do you want me to post something on our calendar for UW Union Terrace Friday night? If so, please just give me the who/what/where/when. Let me know.
A former member
Post #: 9
OK, I have now been booked for Friday night, so can we do the Saturday thing? I am looking at the info posted in the earlier posts and I can't figure out what time it is supposed to start and where. Laura, if you post it for Saturday, I will show up and bring a balloon, just tell me what time and where! Thanks,
Sara
Steve M.
user 12572727
Madison, WI
Post #: 6
I would love to go. The Union is my favorite Madison hangout. I can go either Friday or Saturday. I live in Mount Horeb, so I can't be the designated 7:00 person, but I'll be there. Anyone live near Mount Horeb that can be a DD? Just throwing it out there.
A former member
Post #: 7
I am planning on going to the Union Friday night to see the bands. If anyone is still interested in meeting up, let me know!

Brad
user 9893415
Middleton, WI
Post #: 6
???>>>I'm so confused<<<???

What happened in the past 24 hours? :)

I'm seeing Mad County next Sunday @ Bratfeast so I think I'm going to Badger Bowl, Eddie Butts Band is good. Never heard Pat Waters Band, I'm gonna check them out Sat @ Memorial Union. Forecast calls for rain Fri night & Sat, the show will probably be moved inside. If PWB is boring or I don't like them, I'm heading to High Noon Saloon or Plan B. I'm not going to post a suggestion for Saturday night because as I said, I've never seen them and don't wanna commit to staying. If anyone wants to get out, let me know & I'll shoot you my cell phone #. There, that's my non-executive decision :)

To really confuse things, Saturday, June 4 is 80's vs 90's @ Majestic. It's the Prince Birthday Edition and will be a blast, I'm gonna post it as a suggestion later, if anyone wants to get out, please sign up - you wont regret it (I think).
A former member
Post #: 7
I have to go to a play on friday night, but I gave Sara my cell phone number. The play starts at 7:30 in SP... so I should be done by 10. If I know where you guys are I can probably make it just much later. So someone, any one just send me a text at like 9.. telling me where you are and how to find you... 608-807-eight seven three zero. Hope you guys can figure out my secret code.

Ok now I just read everyone elses posts... So I don't know what's going on either?!?!?! If the weather is good I prefer the outdoor venue of the Union. If the weather is ack.. I prefer the indoor. SO SOMEONE make a decision and then just tell me. I can commit to being somewhere, just later.