Single Parents - Divorced Adults Group Message Board › Does anyone want to go out this weekend? Ideas?

Does anyone want to go out this weekend? Ideas?

A former member
Post #: 3
K - whose on Friday and what is on Saturday? I am totally confused. I may not be able to join anything Saturday evening because of a biz trip starting on Sunday but might try to join on Friday. I got lost in the conversation! If I can show up Friday - where will y'all be?
A former member
Post #: 11
Joan - I beleive there are two things going on Friday, both Badger Bowl and the Union. Then some of the Badger Bowl people are ALSO going to the union on Saturday. I'm planning on doing badger bowl friday, and the union saturday. There is no event planned for the union on saturday. I assume it will be talked about at badger bowl.
Optimistic C.
OptimisticChris
Madison, WI
Post #: 3
For what it's worth...
I'm going to the Badger Bowl this evening (Friday) and to the Union tomorrow night (Saturday).

Optimistic Chris
Ken
user 10992199
Madison, WI
Post #: 24
Chris, what time will you be there Saturday? I know some people are arriving for the main group, but I may be there for Jessi Lynn 7:00 (I'll arrive a bit earlier than that, just so I don't get snagged by parking).

Anyone else going to be at the terrace around that time?