align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
A former member
Post #: 25
I am lost with this facebook stuff. How can you tell who is online to chat now?
I went to go chat but the chat notifications screen is gone.
A former member
Post #: 13
Hi Nicole,

At least on mine anyway on the far left side of the screen towards the middle under apps/game requests/music there is a tab that shows friends on chat. I presume this is what you are talking about?
A former member
Post #: 26
it is what I am talking about but it's gone. you could see who was online and then in the bottom right corner I used to have a pop up box and could click on whomever I wanted to chat with. Frustrating.
Mary A.
user 14361280
Madison, WI
Post #: 23
To see who's on CHAT on Facebook, I have to click on HOME at the top right corner...that refreshes the screen and shows me who's on chat in the lower left-hand corner.
Mary A.
user 14361280
Madison, WI
Post #: 24
I'm not sure how to find the group on facebook either, other than search for their names or emails on FB and friend them? If anyone's interested, I'll put a link to my FB below...I try to post free, inspirational articles about once a month...just posted one yesterday on taking back control of your life! (If you want to go straight to the free articles, they're on AnniePress.com under the NOTES tab)

Mary Anne's FB Page

A former member
Post #: 29
I am interested Mary Anne in reading your free articles. Thanks!