Julie
user 38463372
Dodgeville, WI
Post #: 3
Count me in! I have my son full-time so I know what it's like to need "me" or "adult" time! I live in Dodgeville and would love to have you here or I would be willing to come in to Madison. Weekends work better for me in both respects.

My son is 7 years old and he loves spending time with anyone...older/younger or female/male.

~Julie
A former member
Post #: 12
I'm hoping we can try to get this going, again. I have not been getting to any meetups, (obviously), or anything else for that matter. Once the weather is nice, I think we should have a meetup at a park or playground. So far, it looks like mostly boys, and mostly on the other side of town from us. Any other single moms of little girls anywhere close to the east side? We live far east - off of Buckeye.

Katherine
A former member
Post #: 7
HI! I was looking for a nanny just a few hours a week, if anyone has a good reference? OR, a child-care swap would be awesome! My son is only 10 months... Is there anyone else out there with little ones?