Single Parents - Divorced Adults Group Message Board › Help Moving, please

Help Moving, please

Kim
user 16714181
Deerfield, WI
Post #: 4
Good Morning : )

First of all I want to thank everyone for their responses and support to my first message board post!!

I'm grateful to share with you that today is the first day of my full time job!!!

The divorce is "supposed to be" final on April 3rd....I say supposed to be because we still have not come to a final agreement on some things.

And lastly I have signed a lease on an apartment and will be moving Saturday May 5th. Anyone that can lend a hand and a moving dollie would be such a great help to me!!!

Send me a private message if you are able to and I can give you more details on Moving Day : )

Thanks Bunches!!!
Kim
Sara M
user 33541822
Madison, WI
Post #: 17
I just wanted to say good luck! Welcome to the first day of your new life...:)
Optimistic C.
OptimisticChris
Madison, WI
Post #: 93
I would be happy to help. Only up til 11am however because I have my kids. I have a minivan that I will take the back seats out of... to get more in.
I'll private email you too Kim.

I am so happy for you! smile

OC
A former member
Post #: 147
I can do May 5th! I have a minivan too! Email me address of where I am going, or you can post it as an event and get an exact count on who is coming!
Amy
AmyRenewed
Madison, WI
Post #: 47
Not sure if I can or not yet, but I will sure try! Good luck and congrats on the new job!
Optimistic C.
OptimisticChris
Madison, WI
Post #: 94
OK Kim... everyone wants to know...
How was the first day? smile
OC
A former member
Post #: 9
Have mini-van, will move. Nothing as wonderful as MOVING OUT!!! Do you need folks to bring anything? Cleaning supplies? Boxes? Trash bags? Tape? Markers?
Ken M.
user 9134177
Madison, WI
Post #: 11
Hi Kim,

I may be able to help, though I don't have a minivan :-). Don't know how to get a private message to you, could you just post details here?
Optimistic C.
OptimisticChris
Madison, WI
Post #: 95
@ Ken... under Kim's photo is a small envelope... click on it and type your message.
OC
Sue
user 19379981
Prairie du Sac, WI
Post #: 28
Kim... Congrats on the new job and moving! I don't have a mini van anymore, but I can fold down the seats in my RAV4 and carry stuff. Also, I have some boxes if you need them. Willing to help. Let me know. smile