addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Single Parents - Divorced Adults Group Message Board › I'd like to share a little of Carolin the Love Coach….

I'd like to share a little of Carolin the Love Coach….

Kristine T
user 18088701
New Glarus, WI
Post #: 7
A former member
Post #: 1
Thanks for posting this Kristine as it is very timely for me. I have had conversations about forgiveness with a couple of people recently and I end up asking them how to forgive. I feel like I don't know how to forgive, that I just don't know how to let past hurts go and just move on. I don't know if it's as easy as what Caroline says of just saying I forgive you. I have never tried that. It's almost as if I don't want to let it go, even though in my mind I know it would be in my best interest. I am currently struggling with past hurts from a handful of different types of relationships and trying to figure out how to forgive each person, including myself, as no one is harder on me than me. Maybe I should just say I forgive you (and me). But that seems scary too for some reason. I'll have to think about trying it. Maybe it's the answer I've been looking for.
Kristine T
user 18088701
New Glarus, WI
Post #: 8
Karen- I am glad that Carolin maybe helped you think differently. Here's an awesome song that I keep in my recovery toolbox... http://www.youtube.co...­
A former member
Post #: 2
Kristine - I finally got a chance to watch the video you posted. Though it was not my type of music, there were certain words that definitely spoke to me. Thanks for sharing!