align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Single Parents - Divorced Adults Group Message Board › Any members from Janesville Area- particularly on south side of Janesville?

Any members from Janesville Area- particularly on south side of Janesville?

Lekshmi
Lekshmi
Madison, WI
Post #: 1
Happy holidays to everyone!!!!

I would like to attend some of these events coming in the new year. My difficult issue is, I don't drive. So when I go to Madison I usually will take a bus from Janesville or try and coordinate a ride from point "A" to "B".

Some of the events that are going on sound so much fun. I would like to join in on some of the get togetherness on Saturdays if it is possible. Please let me know if you can help me out.

Thank you
Lekshmi