addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Single Parents - Divorced Adults Group Message Board › New Assistant Organizer

New Assistant Organizer

Laura
user 6540411
Group Organizer
Madison, WI
Post #: 47
Please join me in welcoming Kathryn as a new Assistant Organizer for our group! In addition to Kathryn, we have help from our other Assistants Ally, Joe, Tammy (Joe & Tammy primarily help manage membership and welcome new members, but have also helped organize events for our group).

As Assistant Organizer, Kathryn (Kat) will help schedule events on our calendar from time to time.

If anyone else is interested in becoming an Assistant Organizer please let me know. It may seem like a lot of work, but I assure you it is not. It mainly just involves scheduling events on the calendar (which takes about 5 minutes once you have the details figured out) and trying to get folks together at the event. It's really quite easy. And the more folks we have helping with that the better! So, please, give it some thought and let me know.

Thanks!

Laura