John
user 4666103
Madison, WI
Post #: 43
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Looks like there's a lot of folks interested in playing Euchre...hopefully not all the hard-core variety - so why don't we try to get something together? My complex does not have a meeting/party/social room available? Does somebody else - or should we find a local "bier stube" to have a get-together?
Laura
user 6540411
Group Organizer
Madison, WI
Post #: 61
Send an Email You are unable to greet this member
Ideas for the location anyone?
Lisa K
user 12078465
Madison, WI
Post #: 2
Send an Email Post a Greeting
I have hosted a euchre club at my place and could probably handle 5 tables which would be 20 people. Would that be enough? I live in Cross Plains.
A former member
Post #: 1
Euchre sounts great.. I have a good setup for hosting a euchre party. Now that my schedule is finally slowing down. I live in DeForest if this works for people. Maybe for those who want to we could grill out before and then get down to playing cards. Just let me know.
Laura
user 6540411
Group Organizer
Madison, WI
Post #: 69
Send an Email You are unable to greet this member
Since so many of you are interested, I wanted to let you all know that the upcoming get-together at Dave's (end of August) will be a good opportunity to play euchre, poker or any other game (cards or otherwise) that might be of interest.

However, we can certainly do this more than once! So if either Lisa or Kathy want to host another card night, let me know.