addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Single Parents - Divorced Adults Group Message Board › QOW #11: Half full or half empty?

QOW #11: Half full or half empty?

Laura
user 6540411
Group Organizer
Madison, WI
Well, folks, what do you think...Is the glass half full or half empty? Please post your replies to this thread on the message board.
A former member
Post #: 3
Depends on what is in the glass! If it is something horrible - then it is half empty (even thought it can still seem very full!); if it is something good - then it is half full (even though it can seem almost gone!). And according to my kids, it is all about keeping your bucket o'love FULL!!!
A former member
Post #: 4
Well, folks, what do you think...Is the glass half full or half empty? Please post your replies to this thread on the message board.

Well to be politically correct, you are supposed to say, half full - of course.

My glass changes from day to day sometimes more full and sometimes more empty. Read a great view about this in "This I Believe - The Personal Philosophies of Remarkable Men and Women".
The "50% Theory" was a topic - realistically 50% of your days are better than normal and 50% are worse than normal. Made a lot of sense and helped me to accept/realize that crappy days are indeed normal and a part of life, a lotta them too! Never fear, the other 50% are better than normal and some of them are absolutely fabulous!

Kathy
A former member
Post #: 6
I try to live by "the glass is half full" idea, but everyone has the half empty days, right?
A former member
Post #: 53
If you're filling the glass, it's half full

If you're drinking out of the glass, it's half empty.