addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Single Parents - Divorced Adults Group Message Board › Where exactly do we meet for the meetups?

Where exactly do we meet for the meetups?

Emily A.
user 11020380
Madison, WI
Post #: 2
Hi,
I would like to know how to identify members for meetups because I would like to go to more of them. I see there is a meet up on wednesday for concert on the square, for instance. Where do I find everyone? More details are appreciated. Thanks for letting me know. Emily
Laura
user 6540411
Group Organizer
Madison, WI
Post #: 63
Emily and All:

Please note that the items in yellow on the calendar (usually indicated with Note and/or FYI) are not formal Meetup events for our group, but rather calendar notes about happenings around town in case anyone is looking for something to do.

The organized Meetups for our group are in indicated by the dark green boxes on the calendar. You also have the ability to RSVP for the organized Meetups, while you are not able to RSVP for the calendar events.

If you are interested in attending and/or meeting up with other members of our group, I recommend you post a message on the message board or email me and I will pass it along to the group. Alternatively, we can post the event on our calendar as an organized event so people can RSVP.

I would only add that the more notice you can give the better, as I have noticed that Meetups posted at the last minute are not very well attended.

Hope that makes sense. Let me know if you have questions.

Laura