align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Single Parents - Divorced Adults Group Message Board › Whole Foods Market offers new youth cooking classes

Whole Foods Market offers new youth cooking classes

Regina
ReginaMarie79
Madison, WI
Post #: 45
http://www.examiner.c...­

Pre-Registration is required. Register in person at Whole Foods Market or call 608-233-9566 to make payment and register your tween.

Cost is $5-10. I have never been to these, I just saw their posting online and thought some of you who have kids might be interested (I don't have children).
A former member
Post #: 58
They were doing something similar last year, but they stopped after 3 classes with no notice or explanation.
We went to 2 of them, and thought they were pretty fun.
Laura
user 6540411
Group Organizer
Madison, WI
Post #: 70
Thanks for the ideas, Regina, we appreciate it!