addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi all.

I'm in search of before and after school child care as well as a great babysitter for the occasional week night and weekend in the Middleton area. Anyone have recommendations?

Being new to the area has its challenges! I've checked out a few before and after programs but they are limited to mostly just after school care. I may need to do something along the lines of a nanny. I've been working from home so it hasn't been much of an issue but will be going back to the 8-5 beltline shuffle.
Thanks so much for any input!

A former member
Post #: 33
How old are your kids?
A former member
Post #: 65
you may want to check with the YMCA - they do both before and after school care at Sophie's school. I think they even bus kids to other schools from our school for the "before" school program.\

The school would almost certainly have some suggestions.