New Jersey Young Friends! Message Board › About tomorrow hike - IMPORTANT
Okay, guys, right now, it's a 40% chance of rain at Bear Mountain at noon. I'm hoping we'll get lucky and it'll just be overcast, but I might have to cancel last minute. We'll see what happens. Please make sure you check your email in the morning. I'll update it as soon as I know for sure. If it does rain, I'll most likely reschedule for the following Sunday, minus the Octoberfest (Tomorrow's supposed to be the last day for it unfortunately), and we'll just hang out in the park once we get back, and maybe have a picnic and throw a frisbee or a football around.
I think I'm going to reschedule for a little earlier right now. At 9am, there's only a 10% chance of rain. I like those odds better. So we'll meet in Nyack by the Old High School (Rockland Boces) on the corner of North Midland Avenue and Fifth, at 9am, for those who are interested in carpooling (and please let me know either with a response or in your RSVP if you are), and we'll meet in front of the lodge at Bear Mountain at 9:30.
Sorry for the last minute change, everyone. It was either this, or postpone it altogether. I hope you can all still join us.