April showers bring May flowers...but what do we have to look forward to in March? Join us aboard the 11:10 a.m. ferry from Bremerton for a cruise to nowhere! While on board, you have your choice of participating with three other people in a fast and furious round of a number of games.
Each table will be limited to four players in order to spread the fun around the boat. Your hosts are:
- "Shakedown" Susan for the strategy game of Jenga (should be fun aboard a boat!)
- "Don't Hold-em" Sue for Speed
- "Baby Needs a New Pair of Shoes" Marie for Yahtzee
- "I got Mooo-ves" Rachel for Cows (involving dice, not bovines)
- "Uno Mas-ter" Kathy for Uno
Upon debarking the boat in Seattle, we've got time for a leisurely stroll along the waterfront before lunch at Ivars, where you can feast on acres of clams (or not - there are lots of menu items to choose from).
We will return aboard the 3:00 p.m. ferry, where you can choose to try another game or repeat the morning experience.
- We have a reservation at the restaurant that we need to guarantee. If you sign up and cancel after March 7 or don't show up, it will cause us a major headache. We may need to charge you to cover your spot at the restaurant.
- Due to limited availability, no guests, please.
- This outing will be cancelled due to inclement weather or rough seas, so watch the site for updates.
- No carpools are being arranged, so talk amongst yourselves to save on parking fees.