Orange County Outdoor Singles Message Board › Spring Cleaning News.... :-)

Spring Cleaning News.... :-)

Sheryl
Group Organizer
Newburgh, NY
Hi All,
As spring has finally arrived it's time to do some spring cleaning and our group will see some changes. As the dining events are becoming increasingly popular it is a challenge to deal with those that sign up for everything and back out, and no-shows are always difficult.
In an effort to be fair to those who are consistently true to their RSVP's I am going to make new policies for new members and those with RSVP challenges.
If you sign up for every event and frequently back out I will remove you from events that have a waiting list of established members who are consistent, responsible and show up. I understand emergencies happen but that is not what I am referring to.
If you are new and don't change your RSVP you are allowed 1 no show and you will be removed. If you sign up for something, write it down and change your RSVP if your plans change so others may attend as most dining events now carry a waiting list. The green button is how you change your RSVP. Please use it. :-)
Smart Phone people MUST access the Desktop Site to get information BEFORE asking me a question. I love you all but PLEASE read the event listing if you want to know something.
Happy Easter, Happy Passover, Happy Spring to all!!!
Always,
Sheryl