align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Cleveland 20's and 30's Group Message Board General Forum › Cleveland 20's & 30's Meetup Group Greatest Hits II

Cleveland 20's & 30's Meetup Group Greatest Hits II

A former member
Post #: 202
The sequel to the "Cleveland 20's & 30's Meetup Group Greatest Hits (...or not)" music compilation is underway and has passed its early development stages. The official title for compilation is "The Cleveland 20's & 30's Meetup Group Greatest Hits II: Do Something Crazy!" A first draft is complete at this time which is just shy of the 100-minute mark. Here's a track listing of the first draft in the order of their inclusion:

The Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling
Daft Punk - Around the World
009 Sound System - Dreamscape
Darude - Sandstorm
Far East Movement - Like a G6
The Lonely Island - Jizz in My Pants
Miss Kittin - 1000 Dreams
Lady Gaga - Monster
Big Tymers - Get Your Roll On
Ginuwine - Pony
Britney Spears - 3
Prince - Let's Go Crazy
Buckcherry - Crazy Bitch
Green Jello - Three Little Pigs
Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
Aerosmith - Love in an Elevator
Twisted Sister - We're Not Gonna Take It
Republica - Ready to Go
AC/DC - Thunderstruck
Journey - Don't Stop Believin'
Joe Esposito - You're the Best Around
Bryan Adams - I Do It For You
Incubus - Drive

Songs initially on the inclusion list but currently omitted:
Adam Lambert - Whataya Want From Me

Feel free to make suggestions. All suggestions will be considered, but since a first draft has already been compiled and the desired time limit has been reached, there's not really any room to work with in terms of song additions. Progress will continue to be updated periodically here.
A former member
Post #: 255
A first draft of the compilation has been completed. You will find the updated track listing above. Initial plans to include an original song featuring core members of the group have been dropped.

This first draft is being readied to be utilized at tonight's A.P. Night of Ascendance event.
A former member
Post #: 317
I'm pushing to get this completed soon. I've removed the inclusion of tracks that were WhirlyBall Showdown-related and added Pony. This means there should be room for one more 3-4 minute song on the compilation. If you have an idea, speak up! I'm looking to finalize the 100 minute version this week!
A former member
Post #: 318
Whoops I forgot, I literally just bought the Karate Kid Soundtrack for "You're the Best" specifically for this compilation, so I guess I'm going to keep it in. This means the listing is back to full. :/