add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Cleveland 20's and 30's Group Message Board General Forum › Any Interest In Put-In-Bay

Any Interest In Put-In-Bay

user 7321720
Group Organizer
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 53
We have gone to put in bay a couple times for spring fling. This is help the first weekend in May. This year is it 4/29 - 5/1. Wanted to guage the interest level in going to this event. The hotels are usually shared, and run about $80-$90 a person for the weekend when the room has four people.

Spring fling is a celebration the island puts on, anyone staying at one of the hotels gets into the celebration which includes beer, food, and cover bands performing.
user 12893369
Streetsboro, OH
Post #: 7
I'm game! :)
A former member
Post #: 11
As much fun that sounds, I will be in Charlotte, NC for that entire weekend...
A former member
Post #: 56
Spring Fling isn't bad but the reality is that half of the bars and attractions aren't open during this time, including the pools. I would like to work with the Columbus Group on doing a dual meetup sometime in the summer. If we plan in advance, we could also do camping during that time to reduce the cost for some.
Sarah R
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 11
I would have loved to but the family picked that weekend for me to dog sit :-(
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 103
I'd be game if we get a good group! could go twice this year if noth events pan out!
A former member
Post #: 76
I'm game.

A former member
Post #: 288
I am going to implore you to not do this the weekend of the WhirlyBall Showdown. I'm looking at an investment of at least $1,000-$1,200 and spectators as well as players are part of the plan to recoup costs, so I think it's safe to say I cannot afford distractions or competing events. I hope you understand and take this into consideration.
user 12929170
North Royalton, OH
Post #: 1
Sounds like fun. I'd go, and likely so would +1.
A former member
Post #: 101
Hell yeah!