align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Cleveland 20's and 30's Group Message Board Meetup Ideas › Cleveland Indians Dollar Dog Night

Cleveland Indians Dollar Dog Night

Anthony
user 9315147
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 8
What: Cleveland Indians vs Seattle Mariners Dollar Dog Night
When: Friday, May 13 at 7:05pm
Price: Bleacher seats are half off for $5 with the presentation of a Pepsi can, parking at Tower City is around $8-10
Place to meet: Plenty of bars in the vicinity of Jacobs Field to choose from

The Indians are one of the young teams in baseball that might be a surprise this season. The first dollar dog night is April 15th. However, since that is a Friday in Lent, I am forbidden to eat a hot dog on this night. So I must wait until the next month. It is also a post-game fireworks night. So join me at the ball game for half price bleacher seats, dollar dogs (plus whatever food/drink you want to purchase), and see a great fireworks show after the game!
A former member
Post #: 293
I support this idea, but I would attend if, and only if, at the time the Cleveland Indians are .500 or better. That's kinda like my new Indians baseball attendance policy.
A former member
Post #: 298
This event has been turned into a meetup!

http://www.cleveland2...­