Kevin
goldenretrievers
Cleveland, OH

Obviously there have been a lot of changes with the group and the meetup site in general. As you all know we haven’t been a singles group in some time however meetup mailing list still put (singles-1350) in every email. This (hopefully) has now been changed and the new mailing list is cleveland20s30s-list@meetup.com­. This is an email organizers can use to email the entire group and members can use with approval from an organizer. This used to be something that could not be changed in the past so this is one improvement rolled out by meetup. Also as some of my friends are starting to celebrate their 40th birthday I am considering a name change to be more inclusive. Please respond to a post in the forum with your thoughts on this. Although we do not have as many events or the attendance we used to I still believe this is a successful fun group. If anyone would like to organize some events please let me know.

Thanks,
A former member
Post #: 1
So the new name will be "20s & 30s (or not)"?

I don't know... I kinda like it as-is, and you certainly can be grandfathered in once you hit the bit 4-0, right?
A former member
Post #: 299
Cynthia responded to the e-mail. She writes:

I'm in my early 40's. thanks for letting me join, but if you would prefer only the younger ones, that's okay.
I DO like to host events, especially in the summer, as I'm a teacher. I have felt very "old" when I have met people from the group so I have laid kind of "low".

Thanks,
Cynthia

A former member
Post #: 300
Personally, I'd like to keep our target audience as-is.
Kevin
goldenretrievers
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 104
do you like the new mailing list name? it can be changed easily now!
A former member
Post #: 301
I'd suggest "cle20s30s"; it is a little more specific and in tune with our domain name.
A former member
Post #: 302
Will "cleveland20s30s" not fit?
Kevin
goldenretrievers
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 105
Tootie feel free to edit it to make it more in line with the website. I believe you can take any name that isn't already in use by another group. Go to group tools then optional features.
A former member
Post #: 303
OK, changed to cleveland20s30s-list@meetup.com