The Cleveland 20's and 30's Group Message Board Important Stuff › Hiring a Networking/Personal Assistant Northeast Ohio

Hiring a Networking/Personal Assistant Northeast Ohio

Joe V.
JoeVweb
Kent, OH
Post #: 11
Hey guys,

I've been part of the group for a while now, just not an active part. I've been to many events in the area being a northeast native.

Currently my businesses are expanding and I will be in need of someone to help me with networking myself and my businesses, organizational skills, and assisting with outreach to community/organizational leaders etc. to help grow a fund raising campaign and some other initiatives I am tackling with my company.

Interested in finding someone that is outgoing and energetic, has constant access to internet/email/cell-phone and reliable transportation if we have a team meeting or a presentation that we require the team to attend.

We are currently partnered with St. Ambrose and the Fest committee 2013, St. Patricks Pre-school fund rasising drive 2013, and the Akron Comic Con 2013

Looking to see if anyone on the board was interested in working part time from home.

Looking to bring someone on at around 8-20 hours a week and growing from there.

I can pay in the ballpark of $10-$12 an hour.

Please email me if interested or if you know someone that would be a good candidate for this position.

A Happy and Healthy new year to everyone in 2013!!

Joe