addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
user 7321720
Cleveland, OH

The snow tubing is less than a week away.  I am excited to see how much of a response we have and all the new people attending.   I will be contacting Winking Lizard in the next few days, and I need to know how many people plan to attend the dinner portion.  If you could please place in your rsvp or the comments section whether you plan to attend dinner, or just the snow tubing, that would be great.

see everyone soon,