add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Denver 's Best Dating, Mating, and Relating Group Message Board › Updates for Double Your Dating!

Updates for Double Your Dating!

Mary Jo Fay, RN, M...
user 3117296
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Hey Savvy Singles!

Dr. Jenn here dropping by to say I'm thrilled with the enthusiastic response we've gotten for tomorrow's event! You guys sure seem ready to double your dating and you deserve to!

I can't wait to share with you guys the biggest, deepest need most singles have and how you can fill it everywhere you go so you can increase the quality and quantity of your dating!

We upped the RSVP count to 60- which is now filled and have added the wait list- so there will be lots of nice and friendly singles to meet during our time together!

Our space IS LIMITED that evening- so please do update your RSVP if you discover you can't make it so others can join in.

Here's where you can update your RSVP: Double Your Dating

I'm convinced this is a topic that can change not only your dating, but your whole life- so I'm looking forward to seeing your smiling faces tomorrow!

We start promptly at 7pm...and will have a full house, so please arrive early to get settled and ensure a good seat...BTW- many of us arrive just after 6pm to enjoy a bite of fantastic (and cheap) food- feel free to join us!!!

Also- thanks to everyone who stopped by my websites to take the quizzes. I appreciate some of you letting me know that there was a problem accessing the the meantime, here are the direct links to take the quizzes- enjoy!

Attractor Factor Quiz- How Long Until You Find The One?

Online Dating Success Quiz- Do you have the skills to attract online?

Join me in sending loving blessings to MJ after the loss of her mom.

Until tomorrow- may you fill your heart with love and radiate it into the world- attracting a wonderful love in return,

Dr. Jenn

The Soulmate Coach and Authentic Attraction Expert