addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Denver 's Best Dating, Mating, and Relating Group Message Board › Calling All Mate Magnets!

Calling All Mate Magnets!

Mary Jo Fay, RN, M...
user 3117296
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Hey Single Friends!

Dr. Jenn here sending out a huge hug of thanks to the utterly fab group of singles who came out to play with How to Be a Mate Magnet last week....we had a very interesting time looking at the 3 things standing between you and the dates you should be getting!

As Mary Jo said last week- we broke a record here- woo-hoo!- with more people interested in coming than ever before- which tells me you guys want to know everything you can about how to attract a great partner!

So this week is your *second chance* for the same topic! Remember- if you are really ready to finally have love in your life- you've got to make sure that BOTH your inner dating game (how you think and feel) and your outer dating game (what you say and do) align to attract love!

Last month we showed you how to rock your outer dating game and this week is your last chance to tune up your inner dating game...so if you are eager to know how you've been standing in your own way when it comes to what you do on the inside- you don't want to miss out. This is a special chance to really look inside and rewrite the kinds of dates you attract!

We are all filled up for this Wed- so please update your rsvp so everyone who wants to join in- can!

Update here, or join the waitlist: Mate Magnet

And BTW- I know many of you are still interested in taking your outer game (what you and say and do to get the date) to the next level- so don't miss your opportunity to join us for my half day workshop: Instant Attraction! Sat, July 28th 1-5pm, $40-$50., Breck Brew. It's the only time you get to practice with the opposite sex, exactly what to say and do to create authentic connection AND chemistry in your first conversation so you can create irresistible curiosity and score the date! Plus, you get real time feedback so you can actually fine tune yourself to be a total Babe Magnet! :) It doesn't get any better than this and it's likely the only time this year I will teach this popular and effective class! Email/call me for info/rsvp: drjenn@mysoulmatesolution.com­, 720-284-8502.

So can't wait to see some familiar smiling faces Wed and meet lots of new ones! Get ready to take a peek inside and re-create your own Attraction Equation to start getting the dates you deserve!

Until then, be the Mate Magnet, I know you really are!

Dr. Jenn

The Soulmate Coach and Authentic Attraction Expert