addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Denver 's Best Dating, Mating, and Relating Group Message Board › A Few Good Men Needed!

A Few Good Men Needed!

Mary Jo Fay, RN, M...
user 3117296
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Hello Singles Friends!

Dr. Jenn here.  A Hearty THANK YOU to all the awesome singles who came out this month for How to be a Mate Magnet. Thanks to you- we had a blast and we broke an attendance record for our summer meetups! Overall, about 80 of you came out to play. I hope you ALL go out and be the Mate Magnets I know you can be!!!

Since many of you were interested in my upcoming July half day workshop- Instant Attraction- How to Create Immediate, Authentic Chemistry & Connection, I'm sending a little more info.

I especially need a few more great guys to join the lovely ladies (and nice guys) I already have registered for the event. I do my best to have equal numbers of men and women so you can interact with each other!

If you haven't heard about this workshop yet, then allow me to offer you this unique and effective chance to take your dating skills to the next level!

BTW- Did you know that nothing is more important than the first 30 seconds to 3 minutes you meet someone- you simply HAVE TO know how to ignite chemistry and connection! And then you have to know how to follow up to create curiosity and interest so you can get the date!

That's what we do in this special interactive, experiential workshop!

According to the singles who have taken this class in the past- it is by far the single BEST workshop  because not only are there red hot concepts that can change your whole approach to dating, but you get to practice them with members of the opposite sex AND you get feedback so you get better with each try! And you leave confident, with a new action plan for authentic attraction every time you meet someone you'd like to get to know!

Join in to boost your skills like the:

"Only Opening Line You'll Ever Need"

"How to go Deeper and Help the Other Feel Seen to create Magnetic Attraction"

"How to ask for the Date and Get It"

and "How to Walk Away when It's Not Right". 

Plus, with  [/url]real time feedback  by the time you leave, you are ready to rock it with the next cutie you meet!

So, if you’ve been floundering around for awhile and need something to take your love life to the next, more successful level, join me and a great group of singles for this once-in-a-lifetime experience that will lift you up into your Best Dating Self so your perfect partner can recognize you when you meet!!!

Give yourself this gift to improve your love life!

Join us Saturday July 28, 1-5pm

Same location as Meetup: Breckenridge Brewery on Kalamath

* Space is LIMITED to 20 awesome singles and pre-payment is required to reserve your spot (check or Paypal for $3 more)

Your investment in love: $50 (or $40 if you signed up as interested during June or July Meetups).

***With your payment, you get a FREE copy of my eye-opening e-book Instant Attraction: 18 First Impression Skills for Chemistry and Connection

There is nowhere else you can get this kind of life changing, high quality experience!  

Here is what a few of the participants had to say:

“I haven’t ever had the confidence to approach a girl. I mean, like never. But right after this class, I was beaming with happiness which enabled me to call up an attractive woman and ask her out on a date. I finally have the confidence I need to pursue my dream: finding love!” ~ Male participant

“THANK YOU Dr. Jenn. Normally I am so shy that I actually tremble when talking to new people. But since class, I’ve been using what you taught everywhere I go. I can’t even begin to tell you how well it works!!! This stuff works so well that now I need you to teach me how to walk away from a guy I’ve discovered I’m not interested in!!! You are a life changer and I’m so glad I met you!” ~ Female Participant

“I always get tripped up when talking to members of the opposite sex. I never know what to say, so I just sound stupid and the ladies aren’t interested. Now, I know just what to say when I approach a woman. I’m so excited- this totally changed things for me!” ~ Male Participant

“I’m just not good at talking to strangers so I end up staying really superficial and the people I meet just end up walking away after a few moments so I never get asked out. Now I truly understand how to create a meaningful conversation which can spark actual attraction. I feel so much more connected to people now- thank you!” ~ Female Participant

This class is always so fun to lead because I know I’m making a real difference in people’s lives- boosting their ability to connect meaningfully with the opposite sex- which can lead to the relationship of your dreams!

I’d be honored to be your guide to your Best Dating Self, because I want you, like me, to enjoy the kind of love that can last a lifetime.

Let me know if you have any questions about this unique opportunity to boost your dating skills. 

Ready to reserve your space for this class? Let me know ASAP so you can save your space in this group- which is limited to 20 to ensure personal attention!  When you rsvp by emailing or calling me, let me know how you prefer to pay: check or PalPal ($3 extra). drjenn@mysoulmatesolution.com­ or 720-284-8502

Many blessings for a lifetime filled with love!

Dr. Jenn

The Soulmate Coach &

Authentic Attraction Expert

PS- If you were interested in personal, one-on-one coaching, I offer a free 20 minute consultation to learn more about each other. If you’d like to schedule a chat to see how coaching can help you- just email me! I’m looking forward to helping you find the right partner for a healthy, happy love that lasts! Or I can assist with your online dating efforts!

PSS. Stay tuned to learn more about the Meetup's August topic- MJ will be back !!