Denver 's Best Dating, Mating, and Relating Group Message Board › Last night ... and the NEXT MEETUP!

Last night ... and the NEXT MEETUP!

Mary Jo Fay, RN, M...
user 3117296
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Greetings again, Savvy Singles!

1. LAST NIGHT WAS AMAZING!

2. THE LINK IS NOW ON AOL'S HOMEPAGE

3. THE NEXT MEETUP ..

4. THE INTIMACY COLLEGE

1. First of all, all I can say is WOW! Last night was amazing! We had wall to wall people all dying to better understand narcissistic behavior and how to avoid getting sucked into relationships with these predators! You were a great audience and it was so fun from my side to watch so many of you nodding throughout the presentation, as you recognized situations in your life where you too have been stuck with a cunning manipulator. Be sure to "rate" this meetup and add your comments so that others know what you got out of the program.

2. THE LINK TO THE HUFF POST ARTICLE WAS ON AOL HOMEPAGE TODAY!

If you’re an AOL user, scroll through the little news blurb they have and look for the photo of a guy wearing glasses and the heading: “Odd rule lead to “best sex of his life.”

It’s only a minute and a half of the entire 20 minute clip from the panel I was on this week, but will take you to the link where you can still watch the whole thing if you like.

How cool is that, being on AOL?

3. NEXT DATING MEETUP OCT 24 -

A WORD ABOUT RELATING - NOW THAT YOU’RE DATING AND POSSIBLY MATING!

We spend so many Meetups discussing the Dating and Mating parts of getting out there on your quest for a mate and great love.

Yet just how much time have we spent chatting about and delving into the RELATING part of the equation? Not nearly as much as we should have, I suspect!

With that in mind, I say it's time to chat about RELATING! Whether you’re in a relationship right now or not, YOU’LL NEED THESE SKILLS WHEN YOU ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP!

• From what happens after you've gotten past those first iffy moments of the first date or two or three with Mr. or Ms. Right, on to what happens next.
  • What things can you do (or not do?) to make this seemingly great match really work?
  • How do you know when there is enough in common to send you both relating in the same direction?
  • What makes a potential mate run in the opposite direction (instead of towards you) despite the first few dates going great?
  • What are some of the key ingredients about relating that form the foundation for a strong and healthy ongoing relationship?

By the way - here's the most important key for everyone to keep front and center as you look at any relationship you might find yourself in this year ... In case you haven’t heard me say this before ...I cannot stress this enough:

A HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP SHOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT!

So if you've been in relationships where you and your partner were bickering, often breaking up and getting back together, not trusting each other, and not feeling as though you are equals ... THIS IS NOT A HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP!

And then the bigger question is this:

WHY ARE YOU SETTLING FOR LESS THAN YOU DESERVE?

Now there's food for thought.

So, RSVP now to reserve your spot for what I anticipate will be a well attended gathering as we enter the Holiday Season... That part of the year that can feel so empty when you’re single. But if you play your cards right and learn some new tips to use on your journey to an awesome, healthy relationship, just think how great those holidays can be!

YOU CAN HAVE THE RELATIONSHIP YOU’VE ALWAYS DREAMED OF!

... IF you have been learning all the right tools to help you get there and to help you grow that relationship in a healthy way.

And all of this for only $10 plus a few bucks towards some great libations! (Not to mention the opportunity to meet some great like-minded singles!)

So don't miss out - RSVP now! ­http://www.meetup.com...

Remember, although the official meeting starts at 7PM, most folks start arriving at 6PM to have time to meet some great potential dates and also to order your libations from Toby Keith’s I Love this Bar and Grill, to thank them for allowing us to use their great meeting room. (Make sure you mark your calendars that we are NOT at Brek Brewery this time!)

So plan to come as early as you can so that you get extra time to meet all those potential mates who are also coming early to MEET YOU TOO! Grab your food and drink and come join us in our own huge private meeting room in the back. We have had one amazing success story with a couple who did just that! Both came early their first time at the Meetup, met each other before anyone else arrived, and have been happily ever after ever since! True story!

4. THE INTIMACY COLLEGE IS ALMOST HERE!

Don’t forget ... My Intimacy College classes will be SAT, Nov 3 for the guys and SAT Nov 10 for the ladies. Go here to learn more and to hold your spot now... http://www.meetup.com/TheIntimacyCollege/­ I only offer this class a couple times per year, so don’t miss out!

Happy dating, and see you soon. As always, questions? Comments? Get ahold of me!

Your fearless leader,

Mary Jo Fay, RN, MSN

303-841-7691

A former member
Post #: 2
I had a wonderful one on one session with Mary Jo today....just a reminder that she can meet with you individually to help you focus and take actions that will bring what you desire into your life.

Cheers:)