Denver 's Best Dating, Mating, and Relating Group Message Board › EMERGENCY! I NEED YOUR HELP IMMEDIATELY!

EMERGENCY! I NEED YOUR HELP IMMEDIATELY!

Mary Jo Fay, RN, M...
user 3117296
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Just a quickie, Savvy Singles.

The Huffington Post (where I was interviewed a couple of weeks ago) is looking for someone from our group to go LIVE TOMORROW NIGHT to discuss their experiences of divorce after having been married for many years. (i.e. Why would someone get divorced after years of marriage?)

The Danny Divito/Rhea Pearlman topic is what is behind this.

My assumption is that you will be a panelist, much as I was. You will need the ability to have web cam type communication, be available from around 6PM - 7PM, and be comfy on camera.

Call me if you’re interested at 303-841-7691 ASAP. I will hook you up with the producer.

And just an aside, there’s about 38 people so far signed up for next Wednesday’s meetup about the RELATING side of things - i.e. ... How do you make those new relationships really work once you get past those first important dates.

And what NOT TO DO that might send your potential great, new partner running away!

We’re a little short on guys at the moment (which means guys - the odds are in your favor for more women for YOU), so be sure to RSVP now to hold your spot for what should be a great topic to help you get those new, sketchy relationships off the ground in a healthy way. Go here to hold your spot and learn more now:

http://www.meetup.com/singles-1560/­

DON’T FORGET, WE ARE AT TOBY KEITH’S THIS TIME!

MJ

303-841-7691