Denver 's Best Dating, Mating, and Relating Group Message Board › DANCING FRIDAY, A VIDEO, AND NEXT MEETUP POSTED!

DANCING FRIDAY, A VIDEO, AND NEXT MEETUP POSTED!

Mary Jo Fay, RN, M...
user 3117296
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Greetings Savvy Singles,

Great group last night! And some great ideas on how to make dating more fun! Be sure to “rate your meetup” to help others know just how much fun you had!

Here’s today’s quickies followed by the longer versions below ...

• How about dancing Friday?
  • Next Meetup Dec 5 - You’re gonna love this topic!
  • Intimacy College coming in Jan! See video clip below!
  • Yep - looks like we’re gonna have to set up “pay online” in January to hold your RSVP status from now on.

• DANCING ANYONE?

Paul reminded me last night how the group used to go dancing at The Proof from time to time, and so I’ll throw it out there - join us at The Proof (Hampden and Tamarac? Right adjacent to the Fresh Fish Company) TOMORROW NIGHT where on Friday nights it costs only $3 to get in and includes an awesome feast to chow down on! Plus lots of dancing! We’ve had tons of fun doing this before and everyone dances with everyone. (Unless you come with someone and don’t want to share!)

Folks usually start showing up at 5:30 or so. The food is mostly gone by 7:30, so don’t be late. Plus, the music changes up to that of the younger crowd around 9, so you’ll still get home early. Wanna join us? Paul and I will try to reserve some tables. It’s kinda dark in there, so look around to find us and let’s all GO DANCING!

2. NEXT DATING, MATING, AND RELATING MEETUP IS WED DEC 5.

TOPIC: GREAT SEXPECTATIONS!

(NO - this is NOT the INTIMACY COLLEGE ...scroll down for more on that.)

This is about figuring out what’s going on out there in the dating world. Does everyone play by the THREE DATE RULE? (Do you even know what that is?) When should you expect to get intimate with someone? Or EXCLUSIVE with someone? If you're looking for more than a one night stand, what is the smart way to handle sexual timing?

What is it that guys wish gals would or wouldn't do? What is it that gals wish of the guys?

There’s so much to talk about surrounding this topic, and it’s so much better delved into in this co-ed environment. You simply won’t believe what some folks will tell you about this topic! When I’ve held this topic before it actually took 3 Meetup Wednesday nights to get everyone satisfied that we covered everything! Not sure how many sessions it will take with all these new people.

So hold your place with your RSVP now and go here to do so:

http://www.meetup.com/singles-1560/events/91546362/­

­3. THE INTIMACY COLLEGE WILL BE HERE IN January!

Yes, this is the class where you get STRAIGHT TALK FROM A STRAIGHT NURSE ABOUT HOW TO GET BETTER INTIMACY FROM YOUR MATE. And do we have fun!

This is a Men only class and a Women only class, where I teach men about women in the bedroom and women about themselves! That’s right - if we can get the women’s side of things worked out, we’re about 80% of the way there, right?

I know ... I know ... You’ve all been out there having sex for decades. But you never know what you never even know about sex until you take my class! I promise you.

I’m working on a YouTube video as we speak to help folks get a bit more insight into this class and the fun we have and although it’s not 100% ready yet, I’ll let you have a sneak peak, ok? Go here for a sample and I’ll wait:

http://youtu.be/pd5lEHq_CA8

Ok, now that you’ve seen that, go sign up to hold your spot in January. The cost is $50 for a 3 hour workshop and you go home with a book as well. Be sure to read the testimonials from other folks on the meetup page who only wish they’d gone to this class years earlier! Here’s the link to RSVP and learn more details: http://www.meetup.com/TheIntimacyCollege/­

I only offer this class a couple times a year, so don’t miss out!

4. RSVP SOON TO REQUIRE PAYMENT AHEAD :(

Yep, I’ve hung out as long as I could but after last night’s anticipated 60 people plus 18 on the wait list, which then yielded 30+ people actually attending, it’s forcing my hand to set up a system where you’ve got to pay to RSVP. It’s just not fair to those who sat on the wait list and didn’t get in, yet there were plenty of spots available due to no shows. Thanks to all of you who have stayed on top of the RSVP thing, and we’ll leave things as they are for December, but in Jan I’ll be switching over to the pay ahead plan and unfortunately, there will be no refunds as it will just be too hard to keep track of who didn’t come and why. Sorry guys. But we’ve got to be more fair to everyone who wants to get in, since we have limited space.

REMEMBER, GREAT SEXPECTATIONS IS A REGULAR MEETUP.

THE INTIMACY COLLEGE IS A SEPARATE MEETUP - A 3 HOUR WORKSHOP, ONE SEX AT A TIME.

Ok, so that’s it for today. BE SURE TO JOIN US DANCING TOMORROW NIGHT. IT’S TONS OF FUN!

SEE YOU THEN!

Your fearless leader,

Mary Jo Fay

303-841-7691

Dale
user 8422432
Broomfield, CO
Post #: 11
Sounds like a great time dancing on Friday..not knowing where the Proof is or the Fresh Fish Company, I won't be able to attend..Have a great time..
Karen M
user 12544676
Aurora, CO
Post #: 170
Count me in. I'm not sure what time I'll get there. Will someone have a sign or something to identify the group?

Dale, Don't know the specific address, but it's located on E Hampden in Denver just a tad west of Tamarac. Whole Foods and the Elvis theater are located in the same shopping center too.