align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Denver 's Best Dating, Mating, and Relating Group Message Board › WOW WAS THERE CHEMISTRY OR WHAT?

WOW WAS THERE CHEMISTRY OR WHAT?

Mary Jo Fay, RN, M...
user 3117296
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
WOW WAS THERE CHEMISTRY OR WHAT?

Greetings Savvy Singles,

• DID YOU SEE THE CHEMISTRY AND PAIRING UP Wednesday NIGHT?
  • NEXT MEETUP FEB 6 - DR. JENN WILL BE RETURNING!
  • INTIMACY COLLEGE DATE CHANGED FOR THE GUYS CLASS ONLY

1. Well, I saw at least 5 couples pair up after Wednesday night’s meeting! Did you see? Why one couple got so interested in each other chatting at their table that they ended up leaving us mid-stream to keep their conversation going 1 on 1 in the outer hall ways! Now that’s chemistry! Wow.

Might that have been you if you had come?

Anyway, as always, we had a great time and it was standing room only, once again!

Please be sure to RATE YOUR MEETUP if you enjoyed it, so others might decide to join us as well. Your great comments always bring us in new faces for you to meet, so it’s in your best interest to do so.

On another note - I have had a lead on a new location that is very central, has plenty of parking, and room for our group to grow like crazy. Will let you know how that comes out. Cross your fingers!

• NEXT MEETUP WED. FEB 6 - AND DR. JENN WILL BE BACK!

I haven’t posted the next meetup yet until we see if this new venue is available, but save the date now as the ever popular, DR. JENN, my clinical psychologist colleague, will be our guest host. We’re still toying with a topic yet, but when Dr. Jenn comes to speak, it’s a packed house!

She helps us look at our dating behaviors from the psychological perspective and always brings new fun tidbits for you to put in your dating tool box! So mark your calendars now and I’ll let you know when you can sign up.

Don’t forget - VALENTINE’S DAY IS ALMOST HERE. WILL YOU HAVE A DATE?

With Dr. Jenn’s tools, you’ll certainly be more ready!

• MEN’S INTIMACY COLLEGE DATE MOVED - GALS - YOURS IS COMING UP!

With all the football playoff hubub, I’ve decided to move ONLY the MEN’S INTIMACY COLLEGE TO Saturday, FEB. 9.

I hope that doesn’t mess anyone up, but I think we’ll be able to have a bigger group of focused guys with the Super Bowl behind us.

So, to learn more and RSVP to save your spot, go here:

http://www.meetup.com/TheIntimacyCollege/­

Ladies ... There is STILL ROOM FOR A FEW MORE OF YOU for the Ladies Class on Sat. Jan. 26. So go to the same link above to sign up as well.

If you’re not comfy being seen online in this class, just contact me directly and we’ll get you signed up.

TO ANYONE COMING, PLEASE CALL ME ASAP TO ARRANGE PAYMENT IN ADVANCE.

Many thanks for all. And keep enjoying the Playoffs!

Your fearless leader,

Mary Jo Fay

303-841-7691