Denver 's Best Dating, Mating, and Relating Group Message Board › EMERGENCY AND WOW!

EMERGENCY AND WOW!

Mary Jo Fay, RN, M...
user 3117296
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Greetings Savvy Singles ...

• EMERGENCY!
  • WOW! DATING MEETUP IS ALREADY SWAMPED!

• EMERGENCY!

A quick reminder, gals -

!. The INTIMACY COLLEGE for gals is THIS Saturday, from 11AM - 2PM!

I MUST HAVE YOUR PAYMENT BY Thursday, so PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP TO HOLD YOUR SPOT and to make sure I have enough materials for everyone!

Don’t forget ... This has proven to be a GREAT GIRLS DAY OUT for many former participants, so call your gal pals and bring ‘em out to have a great time! Whether you’re in an intimate relationship right now or not doesn’t matter ...

You’ll at least BE READY when you are!

There are 17 of you signed up and I have received payment for only 4 thus far. I must have at least 10 paid sign-ups to hold this class, (and I only hold it a couple of times per year.)

So PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL ME TODAY TO FINALIZE YOUR PAYMENT. (My contact info below.)

GUYS - Your class is coming up on FEB. 9 and I can start collecting your payment as well.

For more info on the Intimacy College, go here:

http://www.meetup.com...­

2. WOW! DATING MEETUP IS ALREADY SWAMPED!

THERE ARE ALREADY 38 FOLKS SIGNED UP FOR THE NEXT DATING, MATING, AND RELATING MEETUP AT OUR NEW LOCATION AND IT'S ONLY BEEN 48 HOURS SINCE THE MEETUP WAS POSTED!

How about THAT for some excited folks!

REMEMBER, We have TONS of room at our new location - THE MERCURY CAFE - so no overcrowding, no wait list, ... JUST A GREAT PLACE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW TO BE IRRESISTIBLE (WITH DR. JENN), AND MEET SOME GREAT SINGLES!

Go here to learn more about this meetup and to RSVP:

http://www.meetup.com/singles-1560/events/100516722/­

To learn more about the Mercury Cafe, go here: www.mercurycafe.com

As always, feel free to connect with me via email or phone for questions and/or comments.

Hope to see you all soon!

Mary Jo Fay

303-841-7691