align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
Mary Jo Fay, RN, M...
user 3117296
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Greetings, Savvy Singles ... Here's the latest updates and news flashes ...

• LADIES CLASS TOMORROW!
  • DATING MEETUP FOR FEB 6 HAS ALMOST 70 SIGN UPS!
  • DATING TIP OF THE WEEK!

1. Last chance, ladies! TOMORROW IS THE LADIES INTIMACY COLLEGE!

SO CALL ME NOW IF YOU’RE STILL WANTING TO GO AND HAVEN’T PAID YET.

We’ve got a great group lined up, but like most things ... THE MORE, THE MERRIER!

I AM CONSIDERING HOLDING A CO-ED CLASS DOWN THE LINE A BIT, HOWEVER  THE ONLY REQUIREMENT WILL BE THAT YOU’VE ATTENDED THE INTIMACY COLLEGE FIRST. SO CALL YOUR GAL PALS AND MAKE IT A LADIES DAY OUT!

For more details, go here:

http://www.meetup.com/TheIntimacyCollege/­

To call me to arrange payment, call 303-841-7691

IMPORTANT -

Class starts sharply at 11 and will go until around 2PM.

Where? BREKENRIDGE BREWERY ON KALAMATH (NOT THE ONE DOWNTOWN!)

We will take a lunch break around 12:30 or so Please PLAN ON BUYING YOUR LUNCH/DRINKS as part of our agreement with Brek Brew to use their room.

Also just a reminder - if you have attended before and would like to come back to refresh, that’s FREE ... But I still need to know you are coming.

2. DATING, MATING, AND RELATING MEETUP FOR FEB. 6 HAS 70 ALREADY!

Yep - our new roomy place (MERCURY CAFE) combined with DR. JENN COMING, has brought Savvy Singles out of the woodwork! We have 68 RSVP’s already and we have ROOM FOR PLENTY MORE! No need for a wait list here!

With VALENTINE’S DAY JUST AROUND THE CORNER - WILL YOU HAVE A DATE?

YOUR ODDS WILL CERTAINLY IMPROVE IF YOU’VE ATTENDED DR. JENN’S CLASS ON HOW TO MAKE YOURSELF MORE IRRESISTIBLE!

For more info and to RSVP, go here:

http://www.meetup.com...­

3. MY NEW DATING TIP OF THE WEEK!

Stay tuned to my emails even more closely as I will be adding a DATING TIP OF THE WEEK on a regular basis. Just a little tid bit from me to you for you to try out and report back on how effective it was when you come to the next Meetup. So here’s one for this week ...

DATING TIP OF THE WEEK:

Sometimes you have to come to the realization that you both have different goals and agendas for a relationship. You may be envisioning long term - and he's only thinking friendship. At some point you need to ask yourself if moving on is best if your needs are simply not the same.

Please forgive me if this is a duplicate email, but some of you are in both my groups and as such, you get emails from both of them.

Hope to see you tomorrow at the LADIES INTIMACY COLLEGE or on FEB 6 for the next DATING MEETUP WITH DR. JENN AT OUR NEW LOCATION - THE MERCURY CAFE!

Mary Jo Fay

303-841-7691