Denver 's Best Dating, Mating, and Relating Group Message Board › IS YOUR INTERNET PROFILE GREEN OR RED?

IS YOUR INTERNET PROFILE GREEN OR RED?

Mary Jo Fay, RN, M...
user 3117296
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Greetings Savvy Singles,

As part of our Red Flag/Green Flag series I wanted to touch base a bit and ask you - WHAT DO YOU THINK FOLKS ARE READING INTO YOUR INTERNET PROFILE?

Are you giving off RED FLAGS without even realizing it, chasing potential mates away?

Or are you sending off GREEN FLAG MESSAGES THAT SAY “TAKE ME! TAKE ME!”

I will be doing an entire INTERNET DATING PROFILE topic in MAY, but want to include a lead-in to this at NEXT TUES’S MEETUP where we will be discussing a variety of

GREEN FLAGS THAT WILL HELP YOU GLEAN MORE DATES!

So SIGN UP NOW! Here’s the link to RSVP and to learn more of the details.

http://www.meetup.com/singles-1560/­

And don’t forget - you might WIN A FREE 30 MINUTE CONSULT WITH ME TO DISCUSS WHATEVER YOU WANT REGARDING DATING, MATING, AND RELATING!

Want me to go over your profile with you? Sure.

Want to ask questions about your past relationship issues? You bet.

Want to get my input on your presentation? Absolutely.

Want to discuss why you keep attracting the wrong type of mate? You got it!

BUT YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN!

So, what’s not to love?

I USUALLY CHARGE $150/HOUR TO CONSULT WITH CLIENTS - SO YOU DO THE MATH! WHAT'S A FREE, 30 MINUTE SESSION WORTH TO YOU?

AFTER ALL - ALL THOSE GREAT SUMMER ACTIVITIES ARE NEARLY HERE - WILL YOU HAVE SOMEONE TO SPEND THEM WITH? OR WILL YOU STILL BE SITTING HOME ALONE AGAIN THIS SUMMER?

Questions? Comments? Get ahold of me.

See you Tuesday!

Mary Jo Fay

303-841-7691