addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Denver 's Best Dating, Mating, and Relating Group Message Board › IF YOU COULD ASK THE OPPOSITE S-E-X ANYTHING...

IF YOU COULD ASK THE OPPOSITE S-E-X ANYTHING...

Mary Jo Fay, RN, M...
user 3117296
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Greetings Savvy Singles!

First of all let me say I’m sorry for being off the radar for the last week but I JUST FINISHED MY FIRST NOVEL LAST NIGHT SO IF YOU COULD HEAR SCREAMING AT AROUND 11 PM, IT WAS ME! WOO HOO!

Had to change the title at the last minute to BLATANT DECEPTION but that’s ok - it’s probably  more accurate. Book cover’s about done too, so more on all this shortly. Now - back to business!

Wow - last week’s Meetup was awesome, as usual! Lots of new faces! Lots of laughter! Lots of insights to share with members of the opposite sex! Lots of people who just dropped in for the first time! Always a great time! Just ask those who attended.

Well, for next month’s meeting, we’ll be talking about a new topic that sort of came up at the last meeting ...

WHAT IF YOU COULD ASK THE OPPOSITE SEX ANYTHING?

Have you ever wanted to understand the opposite sex better? Wish you could ask them certain questions, but were afraid to ask?

Questions like:

How do you know if a guy really likes you or if he’s just trying to get in your pants?

Do women rule out bald men just because they’re bald?

How soon should you expect to have sex?

How important is a person’s income?

WHY DO THEY DO ______? (You fill in the blank.)

And so many others.

At our next meetup YOU will come up with the questions and then get to ask them of your peers at your table, as we continue to try to understand the wacky world of Dating, Mating, and Relating!

What have you always wanted to know about the opposite sex?

Now’s your time to ask.

AND - if you’re too embarrassed to ask your question at the meetup, just email it to me and I’ll throw it out to the group for their input, keeping your identity hidden. What’s not to love?

As always, the official meeting goes from 7- 9PM but the Savviest Singles start arriving at 6 to order their yummies from the Mercury Cafe and to “rub elbows” with other interesting singles. (Yep - chemistry usually starts flying in that “rub elbows” time!)

Please do plan on ordering food and/or drink from the Merc - that’s part of our deal to use their awesome meeting room for these Meetups.

RSVP soon so folks can start to figure out which great singles are coming! Part of the fun with Meetup is looking forward to meeting certain people who’s face you see smiling back at you from the web page, right? So get yours up soon and start tracking others to see who might catch your eye.

After all, we come together to learn about dating issues, but also to MEET other awesome people who are also LOOKING FOR LOVE!

The price for all of this? Only $10 if you RSVP and pay online.

Want to drop in last minute? Sure, but it’s $20 at the door.

Here’s the link for more info and to RSVP: http://www.meetup.com...­

Questions/comments - give me a call or drop me a line!

Mary Jo Fay

303-841-7691