addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Denver 's Best Dating, Mating, and Relating Group Message Board › Writing from a beach in Mexico - cancel?

Writing from a beach in Mexico - cancel?

Mary Jo Fay, RN, M...
user 3117296
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Greetings, Savvy Singles,

As I sit here on a beach in Mexico (and sneaking away twice a day to check email) I'm wondering what's up? We have a fabulous meetup topic for Tuesday - for Denver's Best Dating, Mating, and Relating Meetup coming up and yet only 15 folks have signed up when we usually have 60 or so by now. As we need more than 15 to hold a great meetup, I may elect to cancel if our usual numbers don't decide to come out for this topic.

This meetup is entitled What if You Could Ask the Opposite Sex Anything!

What's not to LOVE? And where else do you get the ability to ask whatever you wanted and hear the answers straight from the horse's mouth?

And in a fabulous venue - the Mercury Cafe?

As always, we mix men and women per small table to discuss various questions surrounding the topic at the same time they get to know one another better and maybe "connect" by the time the evening is over. It happens every meeting!

Think of it as Prolonged Speed Dating with a topic and without all the awkwardness of 8 minutes of speed dating!

Go here to RSVP and hold your spot. http://www.meetup.com...­

I will leave it to you ... sign up by Sunday or else we will simply reschedule the Meetup for June and give everyone a month off. I will let you know by late Sunday what things look like.

I hope you are all well.

Your sunburned, fearless leader

Mary Jo Fay

303-841-7691

outoftheboxxinc@aol.com