Denver 's Best Dating, Mating, and Relating Group Message Board › DO MEN JUST WANT THE BAD GIRLS?

DO MEN JUST WANT THE BAD GIRLS?

Mary Jo Fay, RN, M...
user 3117296
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Hey Savvy Singles!
It's been an awesome weekend and now I'm getting ready for TOMORROW’S MEETUP - Yep - the last one til FALL!!!
Join the amazing folks who want to hear about THE MATCHMAKER'S INSIGHTS TO THE PERFECT MATCH!
PLUS - WE'LL BE DISCUSSING THOSE TWO IDEAS -
DO WOMEN REALLY ONLY WANT THE BAD BOYS?
AND
IF WOMEN WANT THE BAD BOYS - DO MEN WANT THE BAD GIRLS?
Plus - my guest MATCHMAKER, ANNIE MAYO WILL JOIN US to teach you all about the insights she uses in her role as a professional matchmaker to help you find THE BEST MATES FOR YOU!
So here’s the link to learn more and to RSVP: http://www.meetup.com/singles-1560/­

Remember, while the official meetup goes from 7 - 9 PM, folks generally start arriving at 6PM to order their libations from the Merc Cafe and to start RUBBING ELBOWS WITH EACH OTHER EARLY!
You never know who you’ll might meet at these meetups - just ask the successful couples who have met here - married - moved in together - and all the rest!
Questions? Comments? Contact me ...
Mary Jo Fay
303-841-7691