addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Denver 's Best Dating, Mating, and Relating Group Message Board › I need a dating Guru

I need a dating Guru

Kevin G.
user 96800432
Denver, CO
Post #: 1
I joined this group in hopes of finding both men and women who can school me on the irrational idiosyncrasies of dating. I just came out of a 17 year relationship. I am 38 year old man who has little to no experience and have absolutely no clue how this dating thing works. I am an overly outgoing, smart, moderately attractive, hilarious guy but this doesn’t seem to be enough as I have yet to make it to a second date. What the hell am I doing wrong? School me oh seasoned pros. Hell, I don’t even know where to find single women much ales how to woo them. I don’t drink, so bars are out of the question. They say church is a good place but I'm not all that religious. Strike two. I’ve tried sites like POF with some success, at least initially. But it always seems to fall apart. I need to know what and what not to do. How to act. The rules after the date I.E. how long does one wait to contact the ladies afterwards. One girl too soon, fail. One too late and I am dumped via text with a soliloquy from a play by Shakespeare, I believe it was Hamlet. Once again, fail. The whole process seems to be both illogical and downright irrational. I seek a mentor, a “Mac Daddy” or a “Mac Momma” as it were. Someone out there has to have some suggestions. Help!
A former member
Post #: 14
OMG, Kevin..I know your frustration..I have been single for...OMG....20 years now..I have had the same problem and issues that entire time, so although I can't help, I do sympathize with your dilemma..I have the same one..
A former member
Post #: 190
If you get it figured out, post some pointers.... it's not all fun and games for us ladies coming out of long-term marriages either.