Mary Jo Fay, RN, M...
user 3117296
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Greetings Savvy Singles,
Much news for you!

• Topic for next meetup posted.
  • Payment options re-examined.
  • Another dating gig you might want to check out.

Thanks for your patience while I have been putting together our next topic together. And hooray for those 13 folks who already signed up even without a topic! Now that’s loyalty!

Well, we had over 50 folks show up at last month’s event so I guess we’ll keep the meetups going throughout the summer.

• NEXT DATING, MATING, AND RELATING TOPIC:

DATING DO’S AND DON’TS TO DOUBLE YOUR DATES!
It seems like we all have tons of questions about why dates work and others don’t. So let’s get it all out on the table and share the ups and downs you’ve encountered and how not to repeat the bad ones and absolutely increase the good ones! Go here to learn more and to RSVP:

http://www.meetup.com/singles-1560­
­2. Payment Options Re-examined:
Well, when registration online works well, it’s a blessing. When it doesn’t - it’s not. I’ve had so many folks have trouble paying online that I’m going to re-open the options for all of you. Pay online or pay at the door for the same $10. We’ll try it again for a while and see how it goes. Because we have more space at the Merc Cafe it’s not quite as crucial as it was when we were at Brek Brewery, so I’m game to giving it a shot again.

3. ANOTHER DATING GIG YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHECK OUT...
I’m all for letting you guys know about other events that you might want to look into. Like last Sunday’s event with Tracy Fagan that was tons of fun! So here’s another one you might want to look into:

The Dating Game with Patti Sommer will be held Tuesday, June 25 from 6:30 - 8:30 at Eden Bar and Restaurant at 3090 Downing. Some of what Patti will be covering includes:

* Why is everyone hanging out and hooking up, and does anyone date
anymore?
* Making sense of the dating world in the technology age
* Returning to the dating scene after divorce or a break-up
* Avoiding the 3 biggest mistakes people make in their online dating
profiles
* Know what you're looking for and how to attract it

For more details, location, and tickets:

http://www.beyondthebedroomevent.com/ai1ec_event/patti-sommer-on-dating?inst

Hope to see you all soon!

As always, feel free to contact me for questions and comments. See you soon!

Your fearless leader,
Mary Jo Fay
303-841-7691