Denver 's Best Dating, Mating, and Relating Group Message Board › TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT!

TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT!

Mary Jo Fay, RN, M...
user 3117296
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Greetings Savvy Singles,
In today's news just two things ...
A reminder about tonight's event hosted by some colleagues of mine. Should be fun.
And reminder about our usual DATING, MATING, AND RELATING MEETUP FOR NEXT TUES!
1. DON’T FORGET - THE DATING GAME IS TONIGHT!
I mentioned in my last mailing that there is an event tonight put on by some other dating experts I know and I thought it might interest you. I’ll be there. Sounds like fun. Here’s the details again ...
The Dating Game with Patti Sommer will be held TONIGHT, June 25 from 6:30 - 8:30 at Eden Bar and Restaurant at 3090 Downing. Some of what Patti will be covering includes:
* Why is everyone hanging out and hooking up, and does anyone date
anymore?
* Making sense of the dating world in the technology age
* Returning to the dating scene after divorce or a break-up
* Avoiding the 3 biggest mistakes people make in their online dating
profiles

• Know what you're looking for and how to attract it

Go here for more details: http://www.beyondthebedroomevent.com/ai1ec_event/patti-sommer-on-dating?inst­

2. NEXT WEEK’S REGULAR MEETUP:
DATING DO’S AND DON’TS TO DOUBLE YOUR DATES!
It seems like we all have tons of questions about why dates work and others don’t. So let’s get it all out on the table and share the ups and downs you’ve encountered and how not to repeat the bad ones and absolutely increase the good ones! Looks like we’re going to have a good turnout on this topic as always. Go here to learn more and to RSVP: http://www.meetup.com/singles-1560­

BTW -Payment Options Re-examined:
Well, when registration online works well, it’s a blessing. When it doesn’t - it’s not. I’ve had so many folks have trouble paying online that I’m going to re-open the options for all of you. Pay online or pay at the door for the same $10. We’ll try it again for a while and see how it goes. Because we have more space at the Merc Cafe it’s not quite as crucial as it was when we were at Brek Brewery, so I’m game to giving it a shot again.

Remember, Merc Cafe does not take credit cards but there is an ATM on site.

Your fearless leader,
Mary Jo Fay
303-841-7691