Denver 's Best Dating, Mating, and Relating Group Message Board › WHAT'S YOUR CHEMISTRY BACK UP PLAN?

WHAT'S YOUR CHEMISTRY BACK UP PLAN?

Mary Jo Fay, RN, M...
user 3117296
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
News:

• NEXT TUES IS THE NEXT DATING, MATING, AND RELATING MEETUP - ALL ABOUT MAKING YOUR OWN CHEMISTRY!
  • WHY I WROTE AN EROTIC THRILLER INSTEAD OF ANOTHER SELF-HELP BOOK! (And what you can learn from it - especially in terms of dating.)
  • BOOK SIGNING TONIGHT - HOPE YOU’LL JOIN US!

1. NEXT MEETUP: What’s your BACKUP PLAN IF YOU HAVE NO CHEMISTRY WHEN YOU MEET A GREAT POSSIBLE MATE? After all, if you don’t feel that spark IN A MATTER OF SECONDS, IT GENERALLY DOESN’T HAPPEN. RIGHT? WRONG! Join us TUES night with my favorite colleague, Dr. JENN OIKLE as she helps us better understand how you can ACTUALLY CREATE CHEMISTRY IF YOU DON’T HAVE IT IMMEDIATELY! There are currently 123 RSVP’s!!! So don’t waste a minute ... Sign up to hold your RSVP now! (And please go back in and delete yourself should your schedule change, so that all who want to go can get in. It's gonna be packed! Go here to glean more details and to sign up for the fun: http://www.meetup.com...­

2. WHY I WROTE AN EROTIC THRILLER! Ok, so you've probably been wondering why I switched from my usual "self-help/relationship" books to an erotic thriller so I thought I'd tell you why ... I read 50 Shades of Grey and it pissed me off! (Honestly - not kidding!) While I was thrilled with the fact that it got folks to actually talk about sex and got them to open their minds to wider options of intimate play, as a dating coach I was downright crazed at many of the concepts of relationship behaviors throughout the book. There are red flags throughout this book that our heroine blatantly ignores, which, in many real life situations, could have left her in terrific danger. In addition, I constantly remind my clients to love their mate for who they are - NOT FOR WHAT THEIR POTENTIAL MIGHT BE! The stud-muffin leading man, Christian is one messed up guy and even years of therapy is not going to change him - at least not in real life! But what happens? (Beware - spoiler alert, if you've not read 50 Shades yet!) Ana FIXES HIM and they live happily ever after! Aaaarrrgggg! Are you kidding me?

So - I figure, if people are suddenly craving erotica, if I can spin a good thriller, AND I can weave some dating lessons into the fabric of the story, maybe - just maybe I can help those out there in the dating and relationship world approach dating, relationships, and intimacy with their eyes wide open and be on a more realistic path to "happily ever after!" Plus entertain along the way!

And if you're already in a relationship, you'll appreciate "The Kitchen" scenes as well! Could spice things up a bit! You'll surely look at a kitchen hand towel differently after this!

Nuf said.

3. BOOK SIGNING TONIGHT FOR MY NEW EROTIC THRILLER
“BLATANT DECEPTION!”
Here are the details for my first book signing TONIGHT at the FULL MOON BOOK STORE FROM 6:30-8:30PM. The store is at 6th and Garrison. (9106 W. 6th Ave.) And as an additional incentive - the first 25 folks who buy BLATANT DECEPTION will get FREE - a first edition copy of my book about narcissistic relationships called, WHEN YOUR PERFECT PARTNER GOES PERFECTLY WRONG! Of course, I will have my other books there as well.
So come on out an join me for a fun evening and be sure to get all the details for TUES's awesome meetup!

Have a great weekend.
Mary Jo Fay
303-841-7691