addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Denver 's Best Dating, Mating, and Relating Group Message Board › Critiquing Craig's List postings and more

Critiquing Craig's List postings and more

Mary Jo Fay, RN, M...
user 3117296
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Greetings Group,
I'm looking forward to our next meeting and wanted to clarify for you a bit of what you can expect...

So much of what everyone says about themselves in online dating can tell potential readers absolutely the wrong thing about them. Or, on the other hand, we readers can learn to read between the lines on hundreds of postings that are truly screaming "Don't Date Me!" And discover the ones that you just know will be a better fit.

But do you know how to navigate that minefield and sort out the great prospects from the so-so ones, from the downright hazardous ones? As you all know, there's a lot of deceiving stuff out there and unless you know the tell tale signs, you could find yourself in some not-so-great relationships.

Join us at Scooter Joe's on Monday, November 19 as we study Craig's List personals to examine the many messages daters are putting out there. If anyone has a membership to Match or Yahoo personals we can study some of those postings as well. I'll have my LCD projector so we can all see these glimpses into many dater's postings as if they're really under a microscope!

And if you want, the group can help anyone who is interested to see what we can do to make your profile sing out to the right mates as well.

Please RSVP as soon as possible. I look forward to meeting all you new folks who have recently joined as well as welcoming back some familiar faces. And remember ... you never know if you might meet the mate of your dreams in one of our groups. After all, we're all single!