Mary Jo Fay, RN, M...
user 3117296
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
GREETINGS SAVVY SINGLES!
I hope you are all safe and dry and that we can all get back to our lives minus emergency notifications and flood waters. My prayers go out to all who have lost so much in this tragedy.

However, as life goes on for us, here are a couple of reminders about upcoming events...
AN EXTRA MEETUP -
I just posted an “extra meetup” for NEXT TUES. SEPT. 24. Actually, I’ll be speaking for my buddies at “Beyond The Bedroom” back at our old stomping grounds at Brek Brewery, but figured if I posted it here it would get more exposure. So don’t get confused ... SEPT  24 event will be called The Truth About Women and S*E*X* - What They Want, What They’re Not Getting, and Why.”
BY THE WAY - THE LOCATION OF THIS MEETUP HAS CHANGED TO BREK BREWERY!!!

This is a WAY FUN evening you’ve got to see to believe! AND IS FOR BOTH MEN AND WOMEN!

Want to see a “quickie” blurb I posted on YouTube from an event I did? Go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws3HPMBoG34­
By the way - you can bring your married friends to this gig as well!

I guarantee we’ll have a fun time!
THE NEXT REGULARLY SCHEDULED MEETUP IS ABOUT NARCISSISM ON OCT 1.I do this topic once a year and invite both singles and couples to this event, as MANIPULATIVE, DIFFICULT, NARCISSISTIC PEOPLE ARE EVERYWHERE! They can be your boss, your neighbor, your family member OR your mate! And knowing how to deal with them can literally SAVE YOUR SANITY, IF NOT YOUR LIFE!

This will be a Power Point presentation, so NOT OUR USUAL format of sitting next to 3 groups of folks and sharing with each other your ideas.

WE WILL BE BACK TO NORMAL FORMAT, HOWEVER, IN November.

SO - check out these meetups at your usual Meetup page. Go here to RSVP and hold your spots for these rare events!

http://www.meetup.com/singles-1560/­
Mary Jo Fay
303-841-7691