addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Denver 's Best Dating, Mating, and Relating Group Message Board › TUESDAY'S EXTRA EVENT!

TUESDAY'S EXTRA EVENT!

Mary Jo Fay, RN, M...
user 3117296
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Greetings Savvy Singles,
Don't forget that this TUES SEPT 24 I have thrown in an extra Meetup (although it's actually a different group that I’m speaking for.)
IT'S ALL ABOUT HOW TO RAMP UP YOUR INTIMACY!
AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP RIGHT NOW TO LEARN SOMETHING GREAT!
The group, BEYOND THE BEDROOM, brings various speakers to Denver to help their members learn a wide variety of topics to help them ramp up their intimacy and my topic will be
THE TRUTH ABOUT WOMEN AND SEX - WHAT THEY WANT, WHAT THEY'RE NOT GETTING, AND WHY.
This is the first time I have ever taught this as a co-ed class (I usually teach only guys or only gals) and I can't wait to hear what BOTH sides of the gender will have to bring to the table regarding this topic! Should be fun!
SO - WHETHER YOU'RE A GUY OR A GAL,
I PROMISE YOU WILL LEARN SOME SECRETS YOU NEVER KNEW YOU NEVER KNEW
ABOUT HAVING BETTER INTIMACY!

Here's the thing ... for guys - they need a PLACE to have s*e*x!
For women ... they need a REASON!
Guys are like MICROWAVES! Ready to go in a moment's notice.
Women are like CROCK POTS! They need a lot more warm up time to even THINK about having sex!
With those concepts alone is it any wonder we don't get as much out of the bedroom as we might?!
So the point of this class is to help men better understand women in the bedroom and women to better understand themselves! (Yep - we gals are missing much info in this department!)
By the way, no one will be taking off their clothes but I WILL STILL be able to show you some fascinating touching involving no more than a simple handshake! You won't believe how cool this is!
AND IF YOU WANT TO SAVE MONEY (It's normally $25 per person PLUS please plan on buying libations from Brek Brewery) ... PRE-PURCHASE YOUR TICKET ONLINE AND SAVE $5. GO HERE TO GET YOUR TICKET...
http://www.beyondthebedroomevent.com/ai1ec_event/truth-women-sex-theyre/?instance_id=219­
Please note ... This is a lecture format, NOT the round table discussions we usually have at the Dating Meetup.
So bring your pals - guys or gals - and join us for this topic that I only teach a couple times per year ... And never before with a co-ed audience!
Oh yea - here’s today’s Huffington Post very brief write up pertaining to this class ...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/18/sexless-marriage-_n_3950203.html­

Mary Jo Fay
303-841-7691