Denver 's Best Dating, Mating, and Relating Group Message Board › Cunning, Manipulative, Controlling ...

Cunning, Manipulative, Controlling ...

Mary Jo Fay, RN, M...
user 3117296
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Greetings Savvy Singles!

Whew, I’m just finally recovering from Tuesday night’s SOLD OUT CROWD for my class on What Women Want in the Bedroom! Sadly, I even had to turn folks away at the door, despite emailing my fingers off trying to reach everyone ahead of time to share that we were unable to take anyone else this round. Again - please accept my sincere apologies  and for those who got turned away - I have a free gift for you. Just drop me an email and I’ll tell you what it is!

And since this class was such a hit, I will likely repeat it in late Oct or early Nov. Let’s chat about the possibilities at TUES’S MEETUP!

A UNIQUE EVENT COMING THIS TUES!
Yes, TUES, OCT 1 is my informational night about how to deal with DIFFICULT, MANIPULATIVE, ABUSIVE, CONTROLLING, PAIN-IN-THE-ASS NARCISSISTIC PEOPLE!

I call it, WHEN YOUR PERFECT PARTNER GOES PERFECTLY WRONG!

These people are in to power and control.
They think rules don’t apply to them.
They’re never happy, no matter what you do.
They blame you for everything.
No one is as good as they are.
They have a huge sense of entitlement.
And frequently they start as Prince or Princess Charming, then switch into someone else from hell, once they’ve got their hooks in you!

I usually teach this class once a year and IT USUALLY SELLS OUT TOO!

Why? Because most people have someone in their lives like this; whether someone they’re dating, a spouse, a boss, a relative, neighbor, or their family physician and most folks simply don’t know how to deal with them.

SO COME ON OUT AND LEARN HOW TO DEAL WITH THESE DIFFICULT FOLKS IN YOUR LIFE!

AND IT'S NOT JUST FOR SINGLES THIS NIGHT!
Because this topic is so prevalent, it’s not just affiliated with singles, and so, BRING YOUR FRIENDS, NO MATTER WHAT THEIR RELATIONSHIP STATUS for this evening of learning.

YOU WILL LEAVE WITH SOME GREAT TOOLS TO HELP YOU DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE. AND AFTER ALL, IF YOU’RE NOT INVOLVED WITH ONE OF THESE FOLKS NOW, SOONER OR LATER THE ODDS TELL US YOU WILL BE! SO BE PREPARED!

Go here to learn more details and to RSVP: http://www.meetup.com...­

The format of this meetup is NOT our usual small table, break out session. That will be back in November. This is a Power Point lecture format to give you the most info possible to deal with these predators. So come prepared to learn. After all, Knowledge IS POWER, right?

Questions? Comments? Get ahold of me. Have a great weekend and see you Tuesday BACK AT THE MERCURY CAFE!

Mary Jo Fay
303-841-7691