addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Mary Jo Fay, RN, M...
user 3117296
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Greetings Savvy Singles,

• YOU SOLD ME OUT!
  • DR.JENN RETURNS FOR NOV!

1. Well, wasn’t Tuesday’s Meetup incredible? You definitely took me by surprise, selling me out of all my books on how to deal with Narcissistic people! (“When Your Perfect Partner Goes Perfectly Wrong.”)

As I mentioned, several people wrote me to say that they wouldn’t be able to attend, did I have a video or “crib notes” about my presentation. Well, the obvious answer is even better ... Get the book to read at your leisure and with way more details than I can give you in a two hour workshop!

So, here’s what I can do ...
Call me with your credit card and I’ll ship you the book directly! (Signed, of course!)
Or
I will have more at the next Meetup.
Or
Order from Amazon (but know that they have to send the order through me anyway.)
Or
Buy the eBook online from Amazon.

Thanks to all of you for making this event amazing. We had over 40 folks attend and most walked out amazed at what they learned about dealing with difficult Narcissists! Now that you’ve got some new tools in your relationship tool box, you’ll be better able to handle any Narcissist in your path!

By the way, thanks for all of you who posted comments. And if you haven’t yet, would you please do so? Your comments help people decide if we’re a good group to join and that’s what keeps bringing out so many new faces. So take a sec and rate the Meetup and post a comment, if you would. Never know who it might bring in to meet YOU next time
2. NEXT MEETUP - YEP - DR. JENN IS COMING BACK!
Mark your calendars now for our next, regular Dating, Mating, and Relating Meetup on TUES, NOV 5 when our favorite guest speaker, DR. JENN - THE SOULMATE COACH returns with a new topic! She’s still working on her topic, but I’m going to at least get the meetup date and basic info up on the Meetup site.

So, hold the date and RSVP early as the last two times Dr. Jenn has joined us we had over 100 folks attend and it’s been standing room only!

AND YES - WE WILL BE BACK TO OUR USUAL FORMAT OF SITTING WITH 3 DIFFERENT GROUPS OF FOLKS AND ROUND TABLE “ELBOW RUBBING!”

Questions? Comments? Give me a holler!

Mary Jo Fay
303-841-7691