Denver 's Best Dating, Mating, and Relating Group Message Board › Next Savvy Singles Dating Group Topic: How To Get That Date...

Next Savvy Singles Dating Group Topic: How To Get That Date...

Mary Jo Fay, RN, M...
user 3117296
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Greetings group,
And welcome new members! I'm excited to meet everyone at the next meeting. Last week's meeting stirred up some great discussioin about Internet dating postings and the next one should be even more fun ... I'd like to help everyone create the best posting possible to glean the most replies they've ever had before! BUT ... with the holidays here, I need to know if the group would rather meet in Dec or January?

I figure it's either "How to get a great date before Christmas"
or
"How to get a great date before Valentine's Day!"

So please drop me a note, voting on either a December meeting (I'm thinking Tuesday, Dec 11,) or else Tuesday, Jan 8th. Still at the Scooter Joe's coffee shop location at 8th and Lincoln.

Please email me with your input directly at OutOfTheBoxxInc@aol.com (Note 2 x's on boxx or it will bounce back) and for more info about dating as well as recovering from difficult, past relationships please visit my website at www.OutOfTheBoxx.com.

I look forward to another fun meeting to discuss all these crazy dating issues soon and to meeting all the new members signing up!

Here's hoping that your holidays are filled with life, love, and passion!

Mary Jo Fay