Denver 's Best Dating, Mating, and Relating Group Message Board › Another holiday season alone?

Another holiday season alone?

Mary Jo Fay, RN, M...
user 3117296
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Greetings, Savvy Singles!
What great fall weather! And the weekend’s almost here! And before you all head off to your fun weekend activities, here are a couple things to add to your upcoming plans! And to help get you ready for the holidays with a great mate on your arm! Dr. Jenn has some tricks up her sleeve to help you date smart! Here's the news ...

1. NEXT MEETUP ALREADY HAS 60 RSVP’S!
2. LIKE MUSIC?
3. WOW!

1. NEXT MEETUP NOV 5 WITH DR. JENN
(WE’RE BACK TO OUR REGULAR FORMAT at Mercury Cafe)
Are you sick of dating? Hate the drama? Hate the dating disasters even more? Wish you could sail through dating and just have FUN? Well, join us as the ever-popular guest speaker, Dr. Jenn, leads our evening with her insights on how to DATE DRAMA AND DISASTER-FREE! Come on out an learn ...
• The #1 Underlying Cause of Drama-Filled Dating and how you can avoid the roller coaster of extreme emotions and ENJOY dating instead.
• The Strongest Secret Skill you can hone to get off the roller coaster forever and stay a happy, attractive dater whom the opposite sex can’t wait to date!
• The Greatest Question you can ask to steer your dating into the Drama-Free zone of relaxed, satisfying dates that head into real romance.
The Fool-Proof Rule you can use to never, ever get stuck in Dating Drama again so you can move on and find lasting love.
There are already 60 RSVP’s for this event and we usually end up with at least 100 every time Dr. Jenn comes out! So sign up NOW at http://www.meetup.com...­

2. DO YOU LIKE TO DANCE? LIKE LISTENING TO LATIN MUSIC? Like to watch fabulous dancing professionals and maybe even take a lesson or two? Like free stuff? (Like great gift certificates?) Are you looking for something fun to do this Saturday, Oct. 26? Well, join me from 12P - 6P for a fabulous all-afternoon event at the Belmar Event Center at 300 S Wadsworth in Lakewood. My friend, fellow author, and dance partner Gary Sowell, has invited me to join in on his Latin Festival and Book Signing event, along with another author or 2 so it should be a great afternoon of music, dancing, and book signing! Come join the fun and bring your friends! Remember, if you dance enough you probably won't have to go to the gym!

3. WOW! A well-respected, Denver psychotherapist by the name of Susie Hayes just read and reviewed my new erotic thriller, “Blatant Deception”, and I can’t believe what she posted on Amazon...

5.0 out of 5 stars
October 23, 2013By The Hypnotic Speaker - See all my reviews
This review is from: Blatant Deception (Paperback)
Read and Learn ...
In the Prologue, the statistics about online dating set the stage of fear. From there, Mary Jo seduces the reader into the story, teasing and teaching every woman to move out of the illusion of storybook romance and into a conscious, street-smart awareness of what is real love. She takes the reader into the vulnerable and treacherous pitfalls of a woman tormented by loneliness and desperation, and she sheds light into the twisted darkness of the mind of a sexual predator. The eye-opening education is subtle, often unconscious, and worth the read.
That’s all the news for today,Here’s hoping you have a great weekend for dating ahead!
See you on the 5th!
Your fearless leader,
Mary Jo Fay
303-841-7691
Dale
user 8422432
Broomfield, CO
Post #: 15
Can't make it I will still be in Paris for that week...Sounds like a great subject too!!